Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ultramarathonrunningstore.com Sponsorship

Ultramarathonrunningstore.com and I are pleased to announce that I will be one of their sponsored athletes. I will be joining Debbie Martin-Consani, the overall winner of the 2012 145-mile Grand Union Canal Race, and Terry Conway who set a new Course Record for Scotland's, and arguably the UK's, most famous ultra marathon, the 95-mile West Highlands Way race, in June this year.

Ultramarathonrunningstore.com is the retail outlet of the wonderful ultra marathon running resource Ultramarathonrunning.com. Hydration vests, hand bottles, waist bags and packs and running apparel are on offer for customers all across the world. They are the exclusive UK suppliers of UltrAspire and RaceReady products.

Stay tuned for upcoming product reviews. In the meantime hurry over to the Web site to shop or offer constructive feedback. You can also like them on Facebook.

5 comments:

Christian Hottas said...

Great news, Rajev! Your first step to professional running!

Rajeev said...

Thank you, Christian!

Tara Atkinson said...

Hi Ranjeev!

Looking to get in touch. Cath Todd sent us some info about some pictures you took of the recent run-de-vous not just of her but of the whole event . Please let me know if you can get in touch with me as we need to get some high resolution off you for cath's article - she's written about the race.


tara@outdooruae.com

Unknown said...

This is a blast from the past more like a whimper – Prabhakar from Muscat Pharmacy days – I was in Chicago recently talking to a relative who runs the Chicago marathon – when lamenting that there were very few desis running the Detroit marathon he mentioned Asha - I looked it up this morning and lo and behold I find you and Rajiv Char running like crazy - I still recall you running up that road Al-bustan ?? next to the muscat pharmacy hostel – you have come a long way running the 145 mile GUCR race – nope I don’t run more than 3 miles – a recent 4 day trek to Machu Picchu exposed my limitations – I blamed it on low oxygen and altitude sickness but the truth is it was my stamina plus I cannot get good sleep in a sleeping bag / tent Say hello to Char and Renuka -I notice he is blogging too – will post a comment there also - if you plan to run the Chicago / Detroit marathon drop me a line – we can catch up

Unknown said...

Rajiv email address is prabhakar.gangur@gmail.com